“An art collector in Spain asked me to design for him a place where he could live on his own during the Summer while his family was away. I then created a model for a tortoise house…”
The Tortoises Suite is on the ground floor and opens onto its own garden. A giant armchair and a fireplace form part of the suite’s decor. It has a large desk, a walk-in wardrobe, and a bathroom with a plunge bath big enough for two.
- 40 sqm (430 square ft.) ground floor suite
- Private garden
- Super-king-size bed or two single beds
- Goose down mattress topper
- Hand-finished Egyptian cotton bed linens, towels and bathrobes
- Circular plunge bath with shower in the bathroom and
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Large desk and Wi-Fi internet
- Hair dryer, organic toiletries and bedside mineral water
- Telephone, electronic safe box and minibar
- Air conditioning, central heating and fireplace
- Continental European sockets
A master suite with a plunge bath for two.
An expansive suite with stunning views out over the olive grove.
A cosy en suite double bedroom.
A delicate suite with a private garden.
A majestic suite with an outdoor freestanding bathtub.
Ant Junior Suite
An intimate suite overlooking the mimosa courtyard.
A playful suite with a plunge bath for two.
A vibrant en suite bedroom.
Book Your Stay Today
The villa at Dar El Sadaka is available year round only by exclusive reservation.