Book Now

PRICES

From 04/01/2020 to 18/12/2020: € 3400 per night, minimum 3-night stay.
From 19/12/2020 to 08/01/2021: € 3900 per night, minimum 7-night stay.

From 09/01/2021 to 17/12/2021: € 3400 per night, minimum 3-night stay.
From 18/12/2021 to 07/01/2022: € 3900 per night, minimum 7-night stay.

Private functions: venue hire from € 15000, reception capacity is 130 guests, specific conditions apply.

Services

Our villa is available on an exclusive basis only with space to host up to 20 at one time (9 bedrooms).

NIGHTLY RATE INCLUDES:
Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities – breakfast for in-house guests – high-speed Wi-Fi inside the villa and by the swimming pool – concierge service – house Chef and house staff – daily housekeeping and turndown service – organic bath products and bedside water – baby beds (3) and high chairs (3) on request – VAT and local tourist taxes.

ADDITIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
Lunches and dinners – aperitifs in our sculpture park and festive meals – drinks (à la carte) – entertainments – swimming pool heating – massages, body and beauty treatments – personal trainer, tennis, yoga and Tai Chi classes – baby-sitter – laundry and ironing service – in-room minibar pre-stocking – private transportation with driver and off-site activities.

Booking Inquiry Form

Booking & Payment Terms

A first non-refundable payment of 40% is required upon booking in order to confirm your reservation. The remaining payment of 60%, also non-refundable, is due 45 days prior to your date of arrival. Failure to make the remaining payment on time will result in your booking being cancelled with no refund.

For bookings made less than 45 days prior to your date of arrival, 100% of the total amount of the reservation is due upon booking and is non-refundable.

Payments for bookings are to be made by bank transfer only. We do not offer cancellation insurance.

Additional services are to be paid for before checkout. On site, we accept payments by cash or card (VISA, MasterCard and AMEX).

We also require a security deposit of MAD 55,000 which will be pre-approved on your credit card upon your arrival. If there has been no damage to the property during your stay, the security deposit will not be charged. However, if you are responsible for damages to the property during your stay, the repairs needed will be acknowledged with you upon check-out and, within 30 days after your departure, we will calculate the precise amount, on the basis of invoices, to be charged to your credit card.

Please note that cheques are not accepted for security deposit and as a form of payment.

House Rules

Check-in time: 16h00. Checkout time: 11h00. Early check-in and/or late checkout available at no extra cost if our booking calendar permits.

Our sculpture park, including Jean-François Fourtou’s monumental art installations “Fallen From The Sky” and “The Giant’s House” are accessible during the rental period but are not for exclusive use.

The owner’s artist studio and private home are not accessible during the rental period.

All in-house guests need to have their passport ready upon arrival as we are required by law to provide to the local tourist authorities information about the identity of our guests (full name, date and place of birth, occupation, nationality, passport number, residential address).

Male and female escorts are strictly forbidden in Morocco and, in case we suspect illegal behaviour, we reserve the right to refuse access to our property, to ask guests to leave or to take any other action we deem appropriate with no refund.

Smoking inside the villa is strictly forbidden.

Pets are strictly forbidden.

All meals are prepared by the house Chef and her team. Access to our professional kitchen is for staff only. Guests are not allowed to cook by themselves at the villa nor to hire their own chef. All our menus can be adapted to special dietary requirements if needed (gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, kosher, etc.)

Private functions with more than 30 people are strictly forbidden.

Fireworks are strictly forbidden.

The swimming pool is not fenced and young children need to be looked after by in-house guests at all times. We can arrange for a babysitter to watch guests’ children during their stay. Availability and prices on request.

The artwork decorating the villa interiors and exteriors, the animal sculptures in particular, cannot be removed.

Product placement and shooting with the artwork for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden.

The villa, including the furniture and the other contents are to be treated with care. Guests are liable for all damaged goods, damage to the property or anything else related to the property, caused by themselves.

Faults that are found during the stay are to be reported to the Villa Manager immediately.