“When I was a student at the École des Beaux-Arts in Paris, I was leaving near Place des Vosges in a tiny top floor apartment with a pretty glass roof. Later I covered the walls and the ceiling with a multitude of giant snails.”
- Surface area 11m2 / 120ft2, first floor
- Double bed
- Goose down mattress topper
- Hand-finished Egyptian cotton bed linens, towels and bathrobes
- Bathroom with monsoon shower and separate WC
- Wi-Fi internet
- Hair dyer, organic toiletries and bedside mineral water
- Telephone, electronic safe box and minibar
- Air conditioning, central heating and fireplace
- Continental European sockets
A master suite with a plunge bath for two.
An expansive suite with stunning views out over the olive grove.
A vibrant en suite bedroom.
A playful suite with a plunge bath for two.
Ant Junior Suite
An intimate suite overlooking the mimosa courtyard.
A majestic suite with an outdoor freestanding bathtub.
A delicate suite with a private garden.
A homey suite with a private garden.