“I created the geese in 1998 in my studio in Madrid, a former women’s jail during the Spanish Inquisition with its walled prison cells and its patio in despair.”
The Geese Suite is on the ground floor and has its own large terrace. It features a lounge area with a fireplace, a large desk, a dressing room and a bathroom with a circular plunge bath.
- 40 sqm (430 square ft.) ground floor suite
- Private terrace
- Super-king-size bed
- Goose down mattress topper
- Hand-finished Egyptian cotton bed linens, towels and bathrobes
- Circular plunge bath with shower in the bathroom and separate WC
- Dressing room
- Large desk and Wi-Fi internet
- Hair dryer, organic toiletries and bedside mineral water
- Telephone, electronic safe box and minibar
- Air conditioning, central heating and fireplace
- Continental European sockets
A master suite with a plunge bath for two.
An expansive suite with stunning views out over the olive grove.
A homey suite with a private garden.
A delicate suite with a private garden.
A cosy en suite double bedroom.
A majestic suite with an outdoor freestanding bathtub.
Ant Junior Suite
An intimate suite overlooking the mimosa courtyard.
A vibrant en suite bedroom.
Book Your Stay Today
The villa at Dar El Sadaka is available year round only by exclusive reservation.