“In 1998 I was living in Madrid. I was regularly going to the zoo to watch the giraffes, with my motorbike, a Kawasaki Zephyr 550, and my 1-meter long, unfinished, papier-mâché sculpture hidden under my jacket.”
- Surface area 45m2 / 485ft2, second floor
- Private terrace with freestanding bathtub
- Hanging garden
- Super-king-size bed or two single beds
- Goose down mattress topper
- Hand-finished Egyptian cotton bed linens, towels and bathrobes
- Bathroom with monsoon shower and separate WC
- Study desk and Wi-Fi internet
- Hair dryer, organic toiletries and bedside mineral water
- Telephone, electronic safe box and minibar
- Air conditioning, central heating and wood stove
- Continental European sockets
A master suite with a plunge bath for two.
An expansive suite with stunning views out over the olive grove.
A homey suite with a private garden.
A cosy en suite double bedroom.
A delicate suite with a private garden.
Ant Junior Suite
An intimate suite overlooking the mimosa courtyard.
A playful suite with a plunge bath for two.
A vibrant en suite bedroom.