“In 1995, after spending two years in a palace at the Casa de Velázquez, I had to live temporarily in a dark basement garage in the suburbs of Madrid. There I was able to complete my donkeys”
- Surface area 45m2 / 485ft2
- Private garden
- Super King sized bed or two single beds
- Goose down mattress topper
- Hand-finished Egyptian cotton bed linens, towels & bathrobes
- Bathroom with bathtub, separate monsoon shower & separate WC
- Dressing room with day bed
- Wifi, organic toiletries & bedside water
- Hair dryer, telephone, electronic safe & minibar
- Air conditioning, central heating & wood stove
- Continental European sockets
A master suite with a plunge bath for two.
An expansive suite with stunning views out over the olive grove.
A homey suite with a private garden.
A cosy en suite double bedroom.
A playful suite with a plunge bath for two.
Ant Junior Suite
An intimate suite overlooking the mimosa courtyard.
A majestic suite with an outdoor freestanding bathtub.
A vibrant en suite bedroom.