“In 1995, after spending two years in a palace at the Casa de Velázquez, I lived temporarily in a dark basement garage in the suburbs of Madrid. There I was able to complete my donkeys.”
- 45 sqm (485 square ft.) ground floor suite
- Private garden
- Super-king-size bed or two single beds
- Goose down mattress topper
- Hand-finished Egyptian cotton bed linens, towels and bathrobes
- Bathtub with handheld shower, separate rain shower and separate WC in the bathroom
- Dressing room with reading couch
- Small desk and Wi-Fi internet
- Hair dryer, organic toiletries and bedside mineral water
- Telephone, electronic safe box and minibar
- Air conditioning, central heating and wood stove
- Continental European sockets
A master suite with a plunge bath for two.
An expansive suite with stunning views out over the olive grove.
A homey suite with a private garden.
A cosy en suite double bedroom.
A playful suite with a plunge bath for two.
Ant Junior Suite
An intimate suite overlooking the mimosa courtyard.
A majestic suite with an outdoor freestanding bathtub.
A vibrant en suite bedroom.