“In 2000, I had a studio in Dumbo – Brooklyn, with breath-taking views over Lower Manhattan. I made a deal with a doctor who occupied it at night while I was making my dog sculptures during the day.”
- Surface area 50m2 / 540ft2, first floor
- Private terrace
- Balcony overlooking the olive grove
- Super-king-size bed or two single beds
- Goose down mattress topper
- Hand-finished Egyptian cotton bed linens, towels and bathrobes
- Bathroom with bathtub, separate monsoon shower and separate WC
- Dressing room with reading couch
- Study desk and Wi-Fi internet
- Annex with reading couch
- Hair dryer, organic toiletries and bedside mineral water
- Telephone, electronic safe box and minibar
- Air conditioning, central heating and wood stove
- Continental European sockets
A homey suite with a private garden.
A playful suite with a plunge bath for two.
A cosy en suite double bedroom.
A majestic suite with an outdoor freestanding bathtub.
A master suite with a plunge bath for two.
Ant Junior Suite
An intimate suite overlooking the mimosa courtyard.
A vibrant en suite bedroom.
A delicate suite with a private garden.