“In January 2000, when I moved to Dar El Sadaka, one of my first purchases was a female camel named Saida. She became a model for this sculpture”
- Surface area 45m2 / 485ft2
- Private terrace
- Super King sized bed
- Goose down mattress topper
- Hand-finished Egyptian cotton bed linens, towels & bathrobes
- Bathroom with plunge bath & separate WC
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Annex with study desk & day bed
- Wifi, organic toiletries & bedside water
- Hair dryer, telephone, electronic safe & minibar
- Air conditioning, central heating & fireplace
- Continental European sockets
An expansive suite with stunning views out over the olive grove.
A homey suite with a private garden.
A cosy en suite double bedroom.
A delicate suite with a private garden.
A majestic suite with an outdoor freestanding bathtub.
Ant Junior Suite
An intimate suite overlooking the mimosa courtyard.
A playful suite with a plunge bath for two.
A vibrant en suite bedroom.