“In January 2000 when I moved to Dar El Sadaka, one of my first acquisitions was a female camel named Saida. She became a model for this sculpture.”
The Camels Suite is on the first floor. A fireplace and a large skylight are some of the most remarkable elements of the suite’s decor. It has its own terrace that leads up to the villa’s rooftops, a bathroom with a plunge bath big enough for two, and an annex with a large desk and a single bed.
- 45 sqm (485 square ft.) first floor suite
- Private terrace
- Super-king-size bed
- Goose down mattress topper
- Hand-finished Egyptian cotton bed linens, towels and bathrobes
- Plunge bath with handheld shower in the bathroom and separate WC
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Annex with large desk and single bed
- Wi-Fi internet
- Hair dryer, organic toiletries and bedside mineral water
- Telephone, electronic safe box and minibar
- Air conditioning, central heating and fireplace
- Continental European sockets
An expansive suite with stunning views out over the olive grove.
A homey suite with a private garden.
A cosy en suite double bedroom.
A delicate suite with a private garden.
A majestic suite with an outdoor freestanding bathtub.
Ant Junior Suite
An intimate suite overlooking the mimosa courtyard.
A playful suite with a plunge bath for two.
A vibrant en suite bedroom.
Book Your Stay Today
The villa at Dar El Sadaka is available year round only by exclusive reservation.