“In May 2015, I set up Hermès’ windows in Tokyo with a multitude of honeypots, honeycombs and giant bees.”
The Bee Bedroom is on the ground floor. A mimosa yellow flooring and a giant bee form part of the room’s decor. It has a small desk, and an open bathroom with a rain shower and separate WC.
- 18 sqm (195 square ft.) ground floor bedroom
- Super-king-size bed
- Goose down mattress topper
- Hand-finished Egyptian cotton bed linens, towels and bathrobes
- Open bathroom with rain shower and separate WC
- Small desk and Wi-Fi internet
- Hair dryer, organic toiletries and bedside mineral water
- Telephone, electronic safe box and minibar
- Air conditioning and central heating
- Continental European sockets
A cosy en suite double bedroom.
A playful suite with a plunge bath for two.
A master suite with a plunge bath for two.
An expansive suite with stunning views out over the olive grove.
A homey suite with a private garden.
A majestic suite with an outdoor freestanding bathtub.
Ant Junior Suite
An intimate suite overlooking the mimosa courtyard.
A delicate suite with a private garden.
Book Your Stay Today
The villa at Dar El Sadaka is available year round only by exclusive reservation.